Is it safe to come out? are the holidays over? Whew!
Let me put it this way – Working retails certainly gives you a different perspective of the holidays LOL ’nuff said.
Ok, so we’re past the ridiculous overtime, the onslaught of way too yummy holiday food, and unrelenting stress. So let’s take stock:
- I’m really dehydrated. From meds for the sinus issues, to our ever changing weather, to bad food choices, I’m feeling really dry and creaky.
- My body needs to move and sweat! I haven’t been to the gym in 2 weeks. Today was the first day I’ve done yoga in a week.
- It was a bad pain day. I was having spasms from neck to knees. The yoga helped, but I relented and took a pain pill.
- Gut in not happy. The bread… the pasta… the cheese… the spicy stuff… yeah, an unhappy gut is not good for a Bombshell.
So I’m sooooooooo ready to set some January Goals!!! YAY!!!
- Gym! will be meeting up with Trainer on Saturday. In the meantime I’ll be getting in some quality time with the treadmill and rowing machine.
- Whole30! what better way to get my gut happy, clear up my skin, brighten my eyes, shine my hair, boost my energy, than to get some good healthy clean food in my system.
- Biggest Loser! work is starting up another Biggest Loser next week. I want to try and lose what I gained in December. I don’t care about winning but I love the accountability.
- School! I’ll need to get and keep myself organized if I want to be successful.