It was actually a treat to wake up refreshed and comfortable. I think it was the combo of heated mattress pad and oscillating fan.
And then I got out of bed…
- Discovered that UCF did not defer my enrollment to Spring as I had thought.
- Had to apply for enrollment all over again.
- Luckily I had money for the fee, and they have all the supporting documents.
- Worried I won’t get the class I need.
- Realized during the application process that I have not renewed my tags yet.
- Sadly I do not have the money for that until Friday.
- Luckily I’m working mornings on Black Friday so I can get tags renewed after work.
- If the tag office is open… if not then it will be next week.
- I’m sitting oddly twisted and causing my hip to ache.
- I need to get off my ass and get dressed for work.