So I started grad school this past Monday. And I’m terrified! Not only am I’m still working 40+ hours but it has been years since I’ve claimed the label “student”. I had to pass a “Academic Integrity” quiz before I can submit any assignments – how cool is that?!?! Big change from the old “cheating is bad, m’kay?” message LOL Luckily I’m off Friday & Saturday so I can:
- Not only get caught up on reading & quizzes but get ahead
- Do some “Unfuck Your Habitat” – check out their Welcome Packet and Cleaning Checklists. Something about “unfucking” makes more appeals to me than mere cleaning.
- Do some grocery shopping – see this great post on healthy budget-friendly grocery shopping: UGWBliss: Surviving On A Budget. I love Target and will be trying out the Cartwheel app this Friday when I get paid 🙂
- Hitting the gym for my weekly training with Awesome Trainer!
- Work up a weekly schedule so I can study, work, eat, train, and sleep successfully.