Electra Woman, Barb Wire, Black Canary, or even Zatanna 😦
- I have gotten some awesome sleep these last two days.
- I have stuck with the Beachbody Piyo plan for seven days.
- I am feeling and seeing improvements already
- I am eating well.
- I am back to using MyFitnessPal (user izoralee).
- Got some sun and fresh air.
- More flowers and plants are in the ground.
- I love the colors!
- My concrete columns are 90% painted.
- And I have a good idea of how to paint the front screen door.
- Lovely soaking rain after I planted stuff.
- Lovely soak for me in the tub – Epson Salt, baking soda, and lavender oil Mmmmmm!
- Bending, squatting, and moving the columns have aggravated my back. It’s not my sciatica but just above it.
- I slipped getting out of the tub and wrenched my left knee.
- My lovely lavender smell has been replaced with Ben Gay LOL
Luckily I had the afternoon and now the evening to recover. Back to work tomorrow.
I came this close to ordering a pizza but realized what I wanted was the sauce and cheese. I have those readily available so I’m going to fix myself a little pasta and cook my chicken as planned 🙂