- Wall Sit Challenge! found at www.femalehealthmotivator.com and https://www.facebook.com/girlshealthmotivation. Every day you add a few more seconds onto your wall sit. I love wall sits as they stretch my back, improve my posture, and work these thighs!
- No more binges! I will allow myself to eat an occasional treat but damn it, Laura! you don’t need crunchy chips or too sweet candy bars to deal with your stress! Walk it out or save it up for the gym 🙂
- Creating a Personal Motivation Kit again. I used to have a small board on my wall at work where I printed out some motivational memes. For me, it worked! If I was craving junk food, I’d just run my eyes over the motivational messages to get my brain back on track.
- Part of my motivational kit will be the-beginners-guide-to-a-tantric-love-affair-with-life. It’s a great read, and the site looks to have some other helpful articles as well. I may just have to spring for a subscription 🙂
- Concrete Goals – Awesome Trainer Kevin is printing up some tracking charts for me. We’re going to set some measurable fitness goals. I like the idea of shifting from “working out” to “training”.
- Get an Agenda Plan in Place – The next 4 months are going to be insanely busy for me. I am facilitating four back-to-back training classes, and this includes travel out of state. Then when the trainings are done, our Mandatory OverTime kicks in. Love the paychecks but hate the hours. I will need some intensive down-time for self-care to make it through this. A solid plan will help me keep my sanity and not backslide health-wise.
- Get my immunizations so I can register for January classes. This is going to happen.
- Potentially another “Life Laundry” may be happening soon. This LINK explains it pretty good. I’m currently hesitating in regards to a couple relationships to see how certain situations play out.
- Remember to Bless Myself more! I have really surprised myself in what I can do and achieve, and I need to keep those accomplishments in mind. Stop beating myself up when I fail. Try to reframe as more of a speedbump or pitstop.
- Along the same vein, I want more positive people in my life. Those that appreciate my efforts, that support me, kick me in the butt when needed, that share my goals and share theirs with me. I’m getting a little weary of the people who make jokes at my efforts or cannot see past their own issues.
So Bless Yourself! Set your goals! See what you can accomplish this September! Celebrate Yourself!