Happy New Years!!!
I hope everyone had a good holiday and is ready to take on 2013!
I am working on some “not-really-resolutions-more-like-goals”:
- Focus on eating healthy. For me that is keto / low carb.
- Track my food, even if it’s ugly.
- Get in some exercise every single day.
- Cardio, yoga and strength training to not only lose weight but keep the bursitis quiet.
- Joint juice in the morning.
- Buy a new sofa.
- Buy a new mattress and box-spring.
- Buy a new-t0-me washer.
- Get my new-to-me dryer from Mom and hooked up.
- Don’t be shy about posting new content.
- Continue momentum in decluttering my home.
- Read more for fun and enjoyment.
- Read “The Fire Starter Sessions” by Danielle LaPorte to get focused on life in general.
What’s on your mind for 2013?