My vacation is coming to a close in a few hours. I’ve enjoyed these last couple of days immensely. As much as I’d like to brag about all the things I accomplished I really did not do all that much. The only socializing was at a family birthday party. I went out to the grocery store a couple of times. Indulged in a some retail therapy one day. Mostly I watched tv and poked around online. I loved it.
Work – This coming week is my last week in my current position at work. Next week I start my new job and I’m really excited about it. I am only working 4 days this week so I can transition back to a day time schedule during the weekend. This week will be mostly cleaning up loose ends (sounds so sinister!), developing plan and goals for new job, getting systems & permissions set up, etc.
Health & Fitness – I’m so psyched! I start Stage 2 from The New Rules of Lifting for Women this week PLUS I’m participating in three different fitness challenges: 90 Days Goal on Reddit, Fitocracy – 2 Week Free For All – Floridians, Fitocracy – Battle Royal – XXKeto. I’m still so surprised at how much I could lift, it’s been moving me right along. I’m shooting for a strict Keto Diet this week. My net carbs have been coming in at 30+grams daily so I’m hoping 20g or less will move the weight off.
90 Days Goal
- Lose 16 lbs and keep it off (obviously I’m going for more overall)
- Consistent strength training 3 times a week
- Consistent cardio 3 times a week
- Get the confidence to bellydance again
Sprint 1 Goals
- Determine if morning or evening is best for workout (new work schedule starting in 1 week)
- Drink my water!
- Continue to eat clean & 80% paleo
- Cut carbs out to 20g or less
- Push myself, don’t be afraid of the weights
- Foam roll more often
- Work in some yoga for flexibility
- Don’t forget how much I’ve accomplished so far
So, how you doing?