This week is going to be a rough one.
- Sunday I discovered I have two daytime meetings. Ugh.
- Then I was woken up by a phone call in the middle of my sleep. Ugh…
- But the phone call was good news! Good!
- But then I was awake for about 3 hours. Ugh.
- I decided I needed the sleep so slept later than usual and woke feeling good. Good!
- Woke in time to grill two t-bone steaks, cook some bacon and boil a couple eggs. Such a Good Domestic Bombshell!
- Did a really good job with my eyeshadow. Good!
- Then my back started twinging. Ugh.
- And continued to get worse and worse leading to… Ugh.
- “Quality” time in the bathroom. Ugh.
- Decided against work… since I’m unable to be more than a few steps away from the bathroom. Which is a Good/Ugh.
- Watched SpaceX’s Dragon launch from my front yard. Good!
- However my back will NOT STOP HURTING! this damn sciatic nerve UGH!
So, what to do? I’m too sore to even do yoga or stretch so lifting is out. I may head back to bed shortly (it’s about 6:15am) then get up in the afternoon to either lift or do cardio. I still ate decently (Just a smidge over calories) when I could keep food in me. But I’m just so damned aggravated!
Every time I get my motivation in place and good plan, life throws a monkey wrench up side the head. I guess this is my challenge – accept that life is gonna happen, and roll with the punches.
- I am going to lift, morning or afternoon. Period.
- I am going to eat well regardless of what is going on. Period.
- I am going to log my meals into MyFitnessPal daily. Period.
- I am going to lose this damn weight and get stronger. Period.